Care home in West Sussex
At Maplehurst care home we are absolutely committed to providing friendly, personally tailored care which meets the individual needs and wishes of our residents, whatever level of care and support they require.
We are passionate about delivering care with choice, compassion and dignity, and this comes from good, well-trained staff. Your health, happiness and wellbeing are our top priorities. We want you always to feel at home. If you choose Maplehurst to be your next home, we will involve you in all the decisions about your care and you will be encouraged and enabled to choose how you spend your time.
At the heart of our approach is the understanding that everyone is an individual with their own wishes and ideas. So we work closely with each resident and their family to assess all their needs - physical, physiological, emotional and spiritual - and create individual care plans. These care plans are regularly reviewed to ensure we continue to meet the needs and expectations of our residents.
Our friendly, attentive and conscientious care team, comprising qualified nurses and highly trained, skilled care assistants, are on hand 24 hours a day to provide care and support tailored to your individual needs, including:
- Nursing, dementia and residential care
- Personalised care plans
- Long-term care
- Respite and convalescent care
- Palliative care – working closely with a local hospice
- Room service
As part of a truly holistic approach to your wellbeing, we also offer a range of complementary therapies and services to help you enjoy and live your life to the full. Services include:
- Sensory therapy/hand massage
- Beauty therapy
- I strongly recommend anyone to Maplehurst who is suffering from my wife's condition, which is dementia. She has been given good care and kindness by all the staff without exception. It doesn't matter whether she is quiet or noisy, co-operative or otherwise, the care is always the same. I would also add that I visit my wife every afternoon and evening, I have always been welcomed with the same kindness that she is receiving.Neville M (Husband of Resident/Service User)